I see that I have several new followers, on several of my social media.
So I shall roll out a general ‘get to know you’ type questionnaire right about now. Found this via Tumblr.
Ready? Here goes.
~Name: Mousenomia Tadpole.
~Age: I am old enough. See below for more details.
~Favourite colour(s): Blue, black, purple, red, white, silver, orange, green, yellow.
~Wearing: My pink nightshirt and my black, white, and pink plaid-patterned pajama pants.
~Favourite movie(s): “Badlands” is my all-time favorite movie. And I just love movies in general.
~Last book I (re)read: I Am Malala.
~Last music I bought: David Bowie’s “Blackstar.”
~What are your favourite TV shows? “Daria,” “Invader Zim,” “Once Upon a Time,” “Pushing Daisies,” “The Big Bang Theory,” “2 Broke Girls,” “New Girl,” “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives” on Food Network, and most HGTV shows such as “Fixer Upper” and “Property Brothers.” That’s about all I watch, aside from the national and local news programs. And I’ve just started getting into “2 Broke Girls” and “New Girl,” so.
~How tall are you? Five feet, four and a half inches tall.
~What style and colour is your hair? My hair is getting a little longer than shoulder length, and it is naturally curly/wavy. My hair color is brown.
~What colour are your eyes? Brown, so dark brown they’re almost black.
~Do you wear glasses? You betcha. I do not now nor have I ever wished to wear contact lenses.
~Do you have braces? No, but at one point in my life, I did wear a space maintainer. Does that count?
~What is your fashion style? The more comfortable, the better.
YOU IN GENERAL
~What is your full name? I did post that once before, in a subtle kind of way. Go play detective.
~When were you born? 2:50 am on a January 5th, a Monday.
~How old are you? Again, previously subtly posted. Go look for it.
~Where do you live? Iowa, by way of Illinois, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Illinois again. Soon to be possibly elsewhere. I’ll keep you posted.
~Do you have any siblings? Three – Older Sister, Younger Brother, and Youngest Brother.
~What school do you go to? I went to several schools throughout my schooling years. It depends on where we were living at any given time.
~What type of student are you? I was average across the boards. But I did have an inkling for writing, specifically creative writing.
~Do you like school? It had its moments.
~What are your favorite subjects? Writing, English, science.
~Any regrets? No, but I wish I had done a couple things differently. Not the same as regretting it, because I don’t.
~Any dream job? Getting paid to write. Whether that’s an opinion piece or a full-blown novel remains to be seen. But also I’m at a job with administrative capabilities, so that’s my dream job.
~Would you like to get married one day? Perhaps. I mean, I’m strongly considering it should it arise.
~Would you like any kids? If so, how many? Sure. I’d say two – a boy and a girl.
~What countries have you visited? Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, and France.
~What’s the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had? I don’t remember all the specifics, but it had to do with a baby, a red barn, and a meat grinder. Don’t go there, I guess.
~Do you have any enemies? I sure hope not.
~Do you believe in miracles? Yes. What with some of the stories you hear on the news, how could someone not believe in miracles?
~Rules: Put your music on shuffle and list the first 30 songs that come up.
The original poster had crossed out ‘30’ and put in ‘10’ instead, but I like the 30 song idea, because it would be a better showcase of my taste in music. So, 30 songs, here we go!
1. “For Good (Live)” by Idina Menzel
2. “Hockey Skates” by Kathleen Edwards
3. “Let’s Build a Home” by The White Stripes
4. “False Ideas” by Nina Storey
5. “Lady Marmalade” by Mya, Pink, Lil’ Kim, Christina Aguilera, and Missy Elliott
6. “Not Only Numb” by The Gin Blossoms
7. “Miss Me Blind” by Culture Club
8. “What I Wouldn’t Do” by A Fine Frenzy
9. “Ziggy Stardust” by David Bowie
10. “Knowing Me, Knowing You” by ABBA
11. “I Am the Blues (Live)” by Laura Nyro
12. “Passing By” by Zero 7
13. “Walking” by Jonatha Brooke
14. “What Kind of Fool Am I?” by Vince Guaraldi
15. “Something About What Happens When We Talk” by Lucinda Williams
16. “Fur Elise” by Marian McPartland
17. “Brand New Dance” by Emmylou Harris
18. “Make You Feel My Love (Live)” by Adele
19. “Beauty Queen” by Miranda Lee Richards
20. “Wish I Still Had You” by Alison Krauss
21. “H.W.C.” by Liz Phair
22. “Two Princes” by Spin Doctors
23. “Stylo” by Gorillaz
24. “Sheath and Knife” by Eliza Carthy
25. “Float On” by Modest Mouse
26. “Just A Kiss” by Lady Antebellum
27. “Goldie” by Sarah Cracknell
28. “Days Are Gone” by Haim
29. “You And I” by Ingrid Michaelson
30. “Home” by Vanessa Carlton
And that’s as good a place as any to call it quits for the night.
I’ll try to do better next post.