So much for Wordless Wednesday. Well, sorry, I am sorta talkative.
I found this questionnaire somewhere, can’t remember where, but it seemed okay to do. Not a lot of swearing involved, tee hee. (I know, there usually isn’t.) So I thought it’d be good to fill in for tonight.
1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?
~ No, because others exist. That’s a weird question.
2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?
~ Depends. Usually, I’m about a 1, but sometimes I spook myself out, and then I’m a 5.
3. The person you would never want to meet?
~ Hmm. Any politician. ‘Cause I’d probably just want to punch him/her in the face.
4. What is your favorite word?
~ “Write.” For obvious reasons. 🙂
5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?
~ Whichever tree had the brightest leaves come autumn.
6. When you looked in the mirror this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
~ “Um.” Seriously, that’s it. Just “Um.”
7. What shirt are you wearing?
~ My red nightshirt.
8. What do you label yourself as?
~ I don’t. I’m against labels.
9. Bright room or dark room?
~ Depends on my mood. Sometimes bright, sometimes dark.
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
~ Sleeping, of course!
11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
~ This one.
12. Who told you they loved you last?
13. Your worst enemy?
~ I don’t have one. I’m a nice girl.
14. What is your current desktop picture?
~ Gir on his piggie.
15. Do you like someone?
~ Of course. Johnny. And I like everyone I know, thankyouverymuch.
16. The last song you listened to?
~ My Pandora shut down in the middle of Culture Club’s “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me,” so as I know that whole song, I’d say that song.
17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
~ Egad. In all honesty, I couldn’t do that to anyone. But maybe, just maybe, Ted Cruz. Just right this second.
18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
~ Again, Ted Cruz.
19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
~ I couldn’t do that to anyone. Sorry.
20. What is your best physical attribute? (Showing said attribute is optional.)
~ Probably my eyes.
21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
~ Egad. That’s something I’ve never really thought of, if I’d been a boy. I’d probably have dark hair and dark eyes like I have now, and I would probably be into sports or something.
22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
~ Sort of. I can cry on command, to a degree.
23. What is one unique thing you’re afraid of?
~ Bees. But bees aren’t that unique.
24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.
~ Simplicity is best. Turkey with spinach and tomato on wheat bread, with that aoli spread from Lava. Yum!
25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it?
~ I’m not. I’m socking it away into my savings account.
26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
~ San Antonio, TX. That way, I can see Johnny sooner than April.
27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific,” it says. Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don’t drink booze, there’s something you can figure out….so what’s it gonna be?
~ I don’t drink, so I wouldn’t know.
28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
~ That everyone is truly equal.
29. What is your favorite expletive?
~ The f-word, of course.
30. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno?
~ A photo album filled with pictures of loved ones and Johnny. Yeah, photos.
31. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
~ While I wouldn’t, because all my experiences made me, I would say all the bullying.
32. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit….you can move to anywhere else in the world!
~ Huh? I don’t entirely understand this. If I could move to anywhere in the world….I’d say London, England.
33. The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise, because you didn’t think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
~ The answer to this question is no longer so clear cut anymore. I really can’t say with certainty who I would want to bring back, because I’d want them all back.
34. What was your last dream about?
~ It was weird. Something about horses made of algae running rampant at Venado; and then I was going to see Johnny in San Francisco, and the waves on the ocean were so big and beautiful.
35. Are you a good….[insert anything you’d like here]?
~ Listener? Yes. Writer? Eh, I guess I’m not bad. Person? I certainly hope so.
36. Have you ever been admitted to the hospital?
~ Yes. Once.
37. Have you ever built a snowman?
~ Yes. Many times when I was a kid.
38. What is the color of your socks?
~ I’m currently not wearing any socks, but I do have my white fuzzy slippers on.
39. What type of music do you like?
~ My taste in music is eclectic. I like everything.
40. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
41. What is your favorite milkshake flavor?
42. What football team do you support?
~ American or European football? I don’t watch either, sorry to say.
43. Do you have any scars?
44. What do you want to be when you graduate?
~ A writer.
45. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
~ While I wouldn’t, because I am at a point where I can say I am comfortable in my own skin, I wish I was a little bit slimmer.
46. Are you reliable?
~ I like to think so.
47. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
~ “What were you thinking?!?” Because I’m sure such a moment will arise.
48. Do you hold grudges?
~ No. Maybe when I was a kid, I did, but no, I don’t.
49. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create?
~ I don’t know.
50. What is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
~ God, I can’t remember. (So much for being talkative, huh?)
51. Are you a good liar?
~ Absolutely not.
52. How long could you go without talking?
~ You’re seriously asking me this question?!? I could go a long time. And have.
53. What has been your worst haircut/style?
~ A perm back in 7th grade. Never. Again.
54. Have you ever baked your own cake?
~ As in birthday cake? No. But I have baked cakes before.
55. Can you do any accents other than your own?
~ I can do a British accent, yeah. Toodlepip and cheerio!
56. What do you like on your toast?
~ Either peanut butter or butter and cinnamon sugar.
57. What is the last thing you drew a picture of?
~ Uh…..I don’t remember. Probably an angel.
58. What would be your dream car?
~ A Nissan Versa.
59. Do you sing in the shower? Or do anything unusual in the shower? Explain.
~ Yes, I sing in the shower. I also come up with brilliant ideas in the shower and subsequently forget to document said brilliant ideas. Go figure.
60. Do you believe in aliens?
~ I believe Bill Watterson said it best:
61. Do you often read your horoscope?
~ All the time. Just for a laugh.
62. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
~ Hmm. O. Because some people mistake it for zero. O is ambiguous in that regard.
63. Which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons?
~ Dragons, because they breathe fire.
64. What do you think about babies?
~ I like babies. I wouldn’t mind eventually having a child.