1. Who are your top three lady heroes?
~ Mom, Older Sister, and Sylvia Plath.
2. When you were little, what did you want to be?
~ A writer, always and for truly. Or else an actress, a singer, or a meteorologist.
3. Who do you think should run for president next?
~ Don’t know. Don’t really care, either.
4. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year? Ever?
~ The best book I’ve read this year so far is The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan. My most favorite book ever is The Language of Goldfish by Zibby O’Neal; I like to tell people that book would tell you more about me than I ever could.
5. What makes you feel afraid?
~ The unknown. But that makes everyone feel afraid, though. Sometimes it’s a good fear, sometimes it’s a bad fear. It all depends.
6. Would you rather get lunch with Gillian Flynn or J.K. Rowling?
~ Gillian Flynn.
7. What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
~ Hmm. I honestly don’t remember.
8. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or baby koala, which one would you choose?
~ Aww! I’d choose both! I love animals, and would want to adopt them both.
9. What’s your dream job?
~ Getting paid for writing. But in all seriousness, I’m currently in a dream job, something in an administrative capacity.
10. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
~ Eesh. I didn’t understand mythology, so I really couldn’t say.
11. Who was your first crush?
~ My first celebrity crush was Tim Curry when I was four years old. My first non-celebrity crush was on Matt Wolf in seventh grade.
12. If you had to choose between using Internet Explorer forever, or permanently using an AOL e-mail address, which one would it be?
~ Using Internet Explorer forever.
13. If you could either be a duck or an owl, which would you be?
~ Hard choice. I love the water, so I’d want to be a duck. But then, I’m also accustomed to night, so I wouldn’t mind being an owl. Maybe I’d be a dowl – a cross between a duck and an owl.
14. What do you love about yourself most?
~ I like being able to pick up on things that other people would often miss. I’m observant.
15. What don’t you like so much?
~ I really wish I wasn’t so shy and awkward.
16. Rugrats or Doug?
17. Which house would you belong to in Game of Thrones? Like, very honestly.
~ I don’t watch “Game of Thrones,” so I wouldn’t know. I prefer “Once Upon a Time.”
18. If you got a (new) tattoo, what would it be of?
~ I’d get two. One would be a semicolon on my left wrist, for Project Semicolon. The second would be a barcode design on my lower back, with the words “Poor Original” embedded within. *spoken in Foghorn Leghorn’s voice* That’s a joke, son!
19. What would you like to eat for your last meal?
20. If you had to be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose?
~ Hmm. Perhaps one of those “Real Housewives” shows, just to be boring and shake things up by being boring.
21. Who has influenced you the most?
~ My parents and my boyfriend. My parents – gee, do I really need to cite the reasons why? And my boyfriend, because he has made me feel more confident and he makes me a better person.
22. What are your favorite lyrics?
~ “I’m thinking like a swinging door/Hinging on these changing thoughts/Between the pull-up to the shore/And the push-off.” “Pendulums” by Sarah Harmer. Good song.
23. Real jeans or jeggings?
~ Real jeans, thank you.
24. On the first day of ruling the world, what would you do?
~ Don’t know, because I’d never rule the world. I could never be a ruler or a manager.
25. If you were forced to open a bakery, what would you name it?
~ I love what it was called in “Despicable Me 2,” which was ‘Bake My Day.’ You really don’t want to know what I’d really want to name a bakery, because it would probably put you off your appetite for sweets.
26. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done on a date?
~ I wouldn’t call it weird, but Johnny and I on several occasions have gone to Asian markets. I love Bin-Bin rice crackers and Calpico now.
27. What do you hope to achieve by 50?
~ I’d like to write one novel, and maybe see it published. I’d like to perhaps be married and have children. I’d like to travel outside the country once more.
28. What has been your best moment this year (so far)?
~ Any and all times spent with Johnny.
29. Would you rather be stuck in traffic for two hours, or have Chipotle run out of guacamole forever?
~ I’d rather be stuck in traffic. I love guacamole!
30. Why are you so amazing?!
~ I don’t know. You really think I’m amazing?!? That’s news to me. But thank you.