1. What time is it?
2. What is your sign and your birthday?
~ January 5th, which would make me Capricorn
3. What type was your first car?
~ I haven’t had a first car yet; I’m saving up for one. I’d love a Nissan Versa, though.
4. Name four jobs you’ve had in your life.
~ Records clerk, student librarian, barista, and sales associate.
5. If you could have any job, what would it be?
~ My current job, in the records department. Though I sometimes wish I could write for a living….
6. What are you most afraid of?
~ Bees. I’ve said before, the day killer bees invade the city I’m living in is the day I stop going outside.
7. What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
~ “Ex Machina.” While we’re on the subject, the last movie I saw with family was “Frozen,” the last movie I saw with Johnny was “The Detective,” and the last movie I watched by myself was “The Hobbit,” the animated version.
8. What are four movies you could watch over and over?
~ “Badlands,” “The Dark Crystal,” “Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans,” and “Frozen.”
9. Place of birth?
~ Peoria, Illinois
10. What are four places you have lived?
~ Lawrenceville, GA; Appleton, WI; Edwardsville, IL; and Aurora, IL.
11. What are four places you have been on vacation?
~ Savannah, Georgia; then practically all over Illinois, most recently, Chicago; Winter Park, Colorado; and various spots in Europe (in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, and Paris, France).
12. What are four places you would rather be right now?
~ Bed, bed, bed, and bed. Seriously, though, I would have to say either at Johnny’s, in Illinois visiting family, a water park or someplace relatively cool, or Savannah again.
13. What are the best places you have ever been?
~ Everywhere. I love traveling.
14. What are four websites you visit daily?
~ WordPress (duh), Facebook, a daily horoscope site, and daily comic strip sites.
15. What are four of your favorite foods?
~ I like and dislike all kinds of foods equally. None are my most or least favorite.
16. What’s your favorite new food?
~ Johnny introduced me to pho, which is a Vietnamese soup. I love it!
17. Which do you prefer, ketchup or mustard?
18. Which do you prefer, hamburgers or hotdogs?
~ Hot dogs.
19. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
~ Yes. Isn’t that where a lot of the nutrients are anyway?
20. Favorite drink?
~ V8 concord grape raspberry juice.
21. Favorite ice cream?
~ Either chocolate or mint chocolate chip.
22. What’s your natural hair color?
23. Ever been toilet paper rolling?
~ No. And I never will.
24. Ever love someone so much it made you cry?
25. Favorite CD?
~ All of them.
26. Favorite day of the week?
~ Saturday. Because it’s truly the weekend.
27. Favorite restaurant?
~ Hmm. I like lots of restaurants. I can’t pick just one. Naso’s and Leonardo’s are both good.
28. Favorite flower?
29. Favorite sport to watch?
~ Either hockey or baseball.
30. Disney or Warner Brothers?
~ Hmm. Tough call. Both, to a degree. In terms of short cartoons, I prefer Warner Brothers, because they had Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Road Runner and Coyote, and later “Animaniacs;” Disney had Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck cartoons and the like, but I didn’t like those as much as I liked the Warner Brothers stuff. In terms of full-length animated films, I prefer Disney.
31. Favorite fast food restaurant?
32. What color is your bedroom carpet?
~ Plain old beige. I’d like to get rid of it, maybe put in hardwood.
33. From whom did you get your last e-mail?
~ It was from an online retailer, telling me my order has shipped. Good!
34. What do you do most often when you are bored?
~ Doze off.
~ Yes, please. tee hee. 9:00 pm.
36. Who will respond to this email the quickest?
~ I didn’t get this via e-mail, I just found this on the internet, so I don’t know.
37. Who will be the least likely to respond?
~ Everyone, since I didn’t get this via e-mail, but feel free to respond on your own blog or in Comments.
38. Who is the person copied on this email whose response you are most curious to see?
39. What four still-airing TV shows do you love to watch?
~ I don’t watch a lot of television. Of shows still airing, I usually watch “The Big Bang Theory,” “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives,” “Property Brothers,” and “Fixer Upper.” And, on occasion, “Once Upon A Time.”
40. Favorite TV show of all time?
~ “Daria,” followed closely by “Invader Zim.”
41. What are you currently reading?
~ A book written by a family friend, Alan Guebert, called The Land of Milk and Uncle Honey. It’s about his youth spent on a dairy farm in southern Illinois. Very good book.
42. What are you listening to right now?
~ My Pandora stream.
43. How many tattoos do you have?
~ Zero. Though I’ve often thought about getting one.
44. How many pets do you have?
~ I have a cat named Nuala. We have two kittens named Finn and Bo. Older Sister, who lives with us, has three pets – a dog named Jasper and two cats named Camille and Teag.
45. What would you like to accomplish before you die?
~ I would like to write one novel.
46. What’s on your mouse pad?
~ An Anne Geddes image of two little babies dressed as butterflies, sitting in big flowers. Cute.
47. What is your favorite board game?
~ Yahtzee. Which technically isn’t a board game, but it’s a great family game. Pit is good, too.
48. Favorite smell?
~ Burning leaves.
49. Least favorite smell?
50. Favorite colors?
~ Blue, purple, silver, black.
51. Least favorite color?
~ I don’t really have one anymore. Used to be red, but I like red now.
52. Future (or first) child’s name?
~ Won’t tell you that, in case it’s a dream meant to come true.
53. What is most important in life?
~ Everything. No, really, everything is important.
54. Do you like to drive fast?
~ No. I’m still a green driver, so I prefer driving at or a little under the speed limit.
55. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
~ Not anymore.
56. What’s under your bed?
~ A container holding all my photos, a couple books, my flute, my big box full of writing utensils.
57. If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
~ Sylvia Plath.
58. Okay, someone alive…?
~ Neko Case. Although I’d have NO idea what I’d talk with her about….
59. Storms: cool or scary?
~ A little of both. They’re cool just because, but if tornadoes are involved they can be scary.
60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
~ Um. I don’t know. The chicken? Because how could there be eggs without chickens in the first place? But then, where did the chicken come from in the first place? Existential, man.
I’ll try to do better next post – get you those tidbits I promised.