Hi, everyone. Sorry I haven’t been posting of late. Things have just been a bit busy.
There’s so much going on, I don’t know where to start to tell you! There’s stuff going on at work, at home, with the new kittens, with our older pets, and in the future. So much!
But until I get it sorted out – probably with a tidbits post – here’s another questionnaire I found and filled in.
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
2. Are you loud, outgoing, or shy?
~ Definitely shy. But I can identify with either introverts or ambiverts.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
~ Johnny all the time, of course. Dad and Younger Brother over Labor Day. And Gina at Christmas.
4. Are you easy to get along with?
~ I’ve been told both. I’m polite and quiet, which makes me pretty easy to get along with. However, that quietness frustrates people sometimes, because they expect more verbally from me, so in that regard, I’m not that easy to get along with. If that makes sense.
5. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to him/her?
~ No. At least, that hasn’t been my experience.
6. If you were drunk, would the person you like take care of you?
~ I hope so. But, you know, I’ll never be drunk, so no worries.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
~ I hope so, yes. I like my relationship.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
~ Johnny, of course.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
~ Only if it gets really graphic. It doesn’t have to be so blue, you know. It can be beautiful.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
11. What does your most recent text say?
~ “We are. 🙂 So tired, though.” From Older Sister.
12. How do you feel about abortion?
~ That’s a really heavy-handed question for this blog. Notwithstanding that objection, I am for a woman’s right to choose. And let that be the end of that discussion, please and thank you.
13. Do you like big crowds of people?
~ That depends. If I’m alone, I don’t. But if I’m with someone, I’m all right.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
~ Yes and yes.
15. What good thing happened this summer?
~ So far, it’s been a great summer all around. Sorry, I can’t be more vague than that.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
~ Perhaps. Who knows, really? But I think Bill Watterson said it best: “The surest sign of intelligent life out there is none of it has tried to contact us.”
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
~ No. We never spoke to one another to begin with, so why would I talk to him still? …. Egad, that sounds wrong, doesn’t it? What I mean is, I was so shy, I could never speak around him. My best friend at the time told him how I felt about him, which was incredibly embarrassing. And we just never spoke after that. So, no, we never ever spoke to one another.
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
~ Yes. I mean, we’re not tight-knit, but my neighbors are all right. There’s Fred and his wife, there’s Lorraine, there’s the group home next door, and then there’s Jim down the block, among others. So.
21. What are your bad habits?
~ Picking dead skin from my nails and lips.
22. Where would you like to travel?
~ I’d love to go spend a month in Europe, and revisit all the places the band went to when I was in ninth grade. I’d love to visit New York City, Las Vegas, Australia, and London.
23. Do you have trust issues?
~ This is hard to explain. I believe everyone is good unless they prove otherwise. Which may make me seem too trusting. But I’m really not trusting of anyone. It takes me a long time to trust someone. It’s so weird, and like I said, hard to explain. But it does make sense, if you think about it.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
~ Sleeping, of course.
25. What body part are you most uncomfortable with?
~ I am uncomfortable with my weight. That’s not a body part, I know, but that’s the only thing about my body that I’m not comfortable with.
26. What do you do when you wake up?
~ Snooze off and on for about an hour. No, really.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
~ I’m perfectly happy with my skin the way it is now, so I wouldn’t wish it lighter or darker. I don’t tan, anyway, not well. I burn easy. Maybe I wish I could tan easy.
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
~ My family and Johnny. I’m becoming more comfortable around my co-workers.
29. Have any of your exes told you they regret breaking up?
~ That would require having exes first, so no.
30. Do you ever want to get married?
~ That depends on if I meet the right person. I have my reservations about marriage, if only because my parents divorced, and I don’t want to make the same missteps they made (not mistakes!). I guess, yes, I would like to get married.
31. Is your hair long enough for a ponytail?
~ Getting there.
32. Which celebrities would you like to have a threesome with?
~ Uh. None of them. I’m sorry, I don’t think like that.
33. Spell your name with your chin.
~ m ous3e. …. Hmm. Maybe I have a pointy chin.
34. Do you play sports?
~ I was never athletic. I like playing volleyball, even though I play it wrong. I like to bike and run, and I like to watch baseball and hockey.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
~ TV, no question. I’d die if I couldn’t hear music.
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told him/her?
~ Yes. That was Larry Estes, back in 11th grade. But he liked another girl, anyway. So I kept my feelings to myself, and then during the summer we found out we were moving, so I didn’t ever get a chance to tell him how I felt.
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
~ Probably something stupid. I mean, I feel compelled to say something, but sometimes I can’t say anything intelligent, you know? So, yeah, probably something stupid.
38. Do you think age matters in relationships?
~ Are you talking actual age or maturity level age? No, it doesn’t matter.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
~ Walmart, Amazon, Kohl’s, maurice’s, Hot Topic, and Modcloth.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
~ Given that I’ve been out of high school for many years now, I’m comfortable working for a living. So there.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
~ That depends. For the most part, yes, I do. But then there are people who go around murdering children or animals, and they don’t deserve any chances, period. So.
42. If you’re being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
~ It means I might be thinking, or sleeping, or both. Believe me, that makes sense.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
~ Yes. Well, at least, I try to. I’ve found some of them don’t want to be smiled at.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
~ Neither. I’m afraid of catastrophic failures at either extreme, plus I’m somewhat claustrophobic, so I shall keep my feet on the ground and above water, thankyouverymuch.
45. Do you want a roommate?
~ Depends on the kind of person.
46. What are you paranoid about?
~ I don’t know. The end of the world? I can’t watch movies like “The Day After Tomorrow” or “2012” because movies about the end of the world scare me.
47. What was the meanest thing someone ever said to you?
~ I might be blowing this out of proportion, but the meanest thing someone said to me was “It’s just a phase – you’ll grow out of it.” This was a counselor’s response to my telling her about the bullying. Like it was all my fault!
48. The nicest thing?
~ That I’m pretty.
49. Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about?
50. What language(s) do you want to learn?
~ I’d like to retake French, and learn sign language, Russian, and Mandarin Chinese. And perhaps German, but let’s not push it.