So. Just another quick little questionnaire.
1. How many pets do you own?
~ I have two pets – a cat named Nuala and a parakeet named Little Blue. Older Sister, who lives with us, has three pets, a dog named Jasper and two cats named Camille and Teag.
2. What’s your least favorite season?
~ Summer, unfortunately. I wilt in the heat.
3. Do you prefer to text or call?
~ I prefer texting. It goes hand in hand with my sometimes being able to write better than I talk.
4. Morning or night?
5. Do you like tacos?
~ Sure. They’re okay.
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
~ Very much an introvert.
7. What’s your favorite desert?
~ Um, my favorite desert – I haven’t ever been to a desert. I think you mean ‘your favorite dessert.’ I’m more of a cake person than anything.
8. Do you enjoy walks?
~ Yes. I need to walk more.
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook?
10. Do you still watch animated shows?
~ You bet. Although it’s mostly just “Sofia the First” that I watch now, because our local cable company had a dispute with Viacom and now we no longer get Nickelodeon. Which sucks, because I’m in major “Spongebob” and “Rabbids” withdrawal. But at least we have “Dragons” on DVD, so we can watch that whenever.
11. Can you roll your tongue?
~ Nope. I can do no such stupid human tricks.
12. What’s your “lucky” number?
~ Either 5 or 7. Or even 17.
13. Are you scared of anything?
~ Bees, needles, driving (to a degree).
14. Big Mac or Whopper?
~ Neither. I prefer chicken.
15. Do you like to play board games?
~ Yes, though it’s been a while. I hate to say it, but I am very competitive, so I usually recuse myself from games, because I don’t want my temper getting in the way.
16. Are you fond of romantic novels?
~ Depends on what kind. Straight up pulpy romance novels, I cannot stand. Novels with more subtley, I will read.
17. Fruitloops or cocopops?
~ Ew! Neither! I cannot stand cereal; thank you, Roald Dahl.
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars?
19. Are you a heavy drinker?
~ No. Never will be, either.
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating?
~ It depends.
21. Are you superstitious?
~ I’ve been known to hold my breath and cross my fingers when passing a cemetery. Maybe a little. Most of my superstitions have to do with writing, though, such as I cannot and will not share many details of any story I’m working on for fear of losing steam.
22. Have you seen “A Clockwork Orange”?
~ No. I’m actually afraid to watch that movie.
23. Do you like to read?
~ Yes, I love to read.
24. Are you easily distressed?
~ I used to be. I think I’m much better, much calmer now.
25. Do you believe in aliens?
~ I’m with Bill Watterson on this, when he wrote as Calvin “The surest sign of intelligent life out there is that none of it has tried to contact us.”
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to choose, who would it be?
~ Oh my god! Don’t ask me that! I couldn’t pick just one person, they’re all dear to me!
27. Dogs or cats?
28. Are you a grumpy person?
~ I’m not 100% cheerful all the time, but I’m not Grumpy Gus all the time, either. I’m comfortably in between.
29. What’s something you hate?
30. Are you a worry wart?
31. Do you like having your picture taken?
~ It depends on how I’m feeling. No, honestly, it does.
32. Do you like cotton candy?
~ Once in a blue moon. Like, one time, at a hockey game, I had to have some because I was just craving it. I really really have to be in the mood for it, though.
33. Would you ever use a dating site?
~ I have. That’s how I met my boyfriend Johnny.
34. Do you believe in ghosts?
~ Yes, from personal experience.
35. Rap or pop?
~ Pop. Rap isn’t really music, if you think about it.
36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried?
~ Red bean ice cream at a Chinese/Japanese sushi house. It was really super good!
37. Do you like math?
~ It was not one of my strongest classes.
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune?
~ No. I can’t even watch “America’s Funniest Home Videos,” because I wince with every hit to the crotch video.
39. Love or lust?
40. Do you remember lyrics easily?
~ It takes me one or two listens of a song, but it comes pretty easily to me. Now, I can hear a song after several years and still remember all the lyrics. Like the other day when Fiona Apple’s “Shadowboxer” came over my Pandora stream and I hadn’t heard that song in years, but I remembered all the words to it. Every. Single. One.
41. What was/is your favorite school subject?
~ Creative writing. Or English, if you don’t count creative writing as a subject.
42. Do you like tattoos?
~ Yes, they’re all right. I’ve often thought about getting one done, but I can’t stand needles, so. Lately, I’ve been collecting a lot of temporary tattoos.
43. Are you the type of person to lie?
~ No. I haven’t told a lie since the third grade.
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast?
~ No. Not a big oatmeal fan, either.
45. What music are you listening to right now?
~ I’ve got my Pandora stream running. Lots of variety tonight. It’s played the likes of Tiffany Anders, Nirvana, Marianne Faithfull, Aaliyah, Fiona Apple, Beck, Brandi Carlile, The White Stripes, Haim, Liz Phair, and even Waylon Jennings. Very diverse tonight.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
~ Makeup to a degree. Bee stings to a degree. Sun to a degree (my skin is very fair). Other than that, nothing that I know of.
47. Do you like Lady Gaga?
~ I’m not a fan.
48. What about Nicki Minaj?
49. Do you like rainy days?
50. Last question, do you like pie?
~ No. I’m more of a cake person.
This was fun!