1. When you wash your hands, do you use the cold or hot tap (faucet)?
~ I use a combination of both, going for as lukewarm as possible. My hands get incredibly dry and chapped sometimes, and I try to minimize that by using water that’s not too hot or too cold.
2. If you had to be straight/gay for a day (whichever you’re currently not!), what celebrity would you most like to take on a date?
~ If I were gay for a day….I don’t know. No, I honestly don’t know.
3. What is the biggest injury you’ve ever sustained and how did you do it?
~ I haven’t had a ‘biggest injury.’ I have several scars that are stories worth telling – one on my wrist from putting my hand through a window, one on my tailbone from surgery from a pilonidal cyst, and one that looks like a circular band-aid grafted under my skin from a nuisance bug bite. Recently, I did something to my legs and ankles in running at work – perhaps I taxed myself too much?
4. What is the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten?
~ Crawfish. Sort of tasted like shrimp, only saltier.
5. What is the most unique animal you’ve ever touched?
~ A cow. Cows are so sweet and gentle. Nothing else exotic or unique.
6. What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever bought for someone? How much did it cost and who was it for?
~ I don’t remember. And that’s being honest of me. I love buying people gifts, and price is usually no object. So.
7. Which 3 countries would you LEAST like to live in and why?
~ Iran, Iraq, and Syria, just because of all the war going on over there.
8. If you could make just ONE change to this world, what would it be and why?
~ That there would be no war. War is just horrible, and I would want it to come to an end. So.
9. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in 3 additional languages, which would you choose?
~ French, Russian, and Mandarin Chinese.
10. Which would you rather out of these 3 options? A: Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets. B: Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly. Or C: Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged? Why?
~ I would rather be who I am right now, instead of whatever society deems acceptable or unacceptable. So D: None of the above.
11. What are the top 10 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!)
~ I can’t name ten, because I haven’t seen that many movies that make me cry. One movie guaranteed to make me cry is “Ever After.” I just love that movie. The only other movie I can think of is “Gods and Monsters,” because Ian McKellen was just so compelling in that movie.
12. What’s the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had? Describe it in detail.
~ It’s nothing too incredibly scary. When I was a child, I used to have nightmares about Balok, an alien from the original “Star Trek” series:
He would be standing amidst miles tall and miles long rows of televisions that had that grainy black and white fuzz on them. Usually, though, those nightmares were a harbinger of my becoming physically ill, so make of that what you will.
13. Would you rather raise 25 children or have the chance of ever having children taken away? Why?
~ I would rather raise 25 children, because I don’t want to fail at being a mother. Hopefully one day, I’ll have the chance to be a mother. I couldn’t bear the thought of having a child taken away from me.
14. Would you rather go on a relaxing beach type holiday to the Caribbean, a cultural holiday to Japan or an adventure packed holiday to South Africa?
~ I’d rather take the cultural holiday in Japan. I like learning about other cultures.
15. If you went to a desert island for just 6 months but could only take one album with you, what would you take?
~ Ooo. Tough call. I couldn’t choose just one. Could I take an MP3 player with me instead, please oh please oh please? That way, I’d have a little of everything I like.
16. Put these in order of your favourite movie genre to least: Horror, action, thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance?
~ Drama, comedy, romance, musical, adventure, action, superhero, dance, thriller, horror
17. If you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which would you choose and why?
~ Hmm. I know I could never give up hearing, because I would die if I couldn’t hear music. Smell is very important as well, and I couldn’t do without touch. I guess it’d be sight, because I could always make stuff up in my head.
18. What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as much or as little detail as you like.
~ The top three most brilliant days of this year? So far? Well, February 21, because of my audition. Gina’s wedding day, so January 17th. And every day spent with Johnny, which is more than 3, but they’ve all been wonderful, so.
19. What do you believe we as human beings take most for granted in this world?
20. How many concerts have you been to in your life and which was your favourite? If you’ve not been to one, who would you most like to see?
~ I have never been to a concert before. I would love to see Neko Case live, or go back in time to see Queen live with Freddie Mercury.