Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first ten songs.
I don’t have an iPod. *GASP* I know.
It’s not that I’m behind on the times so much as I can’t afford an iPod. And I don’t think I want an iPod either, because that changes songs to MP4 format, or so I gather. That would just confuse me.
I do, however, have a MyMusix player:
It uses SD memory cards; there’s a slot at the side for the card to slide in. I have currently five memory cards full of music (each card holds 121 songs), and I have to shuffle between them depending on the music I want to hear.
I don’t mind. It works that way.
The first ten songs on shuffle:
1. Garbage, “Breaking Up the Girl”
2. O+S, “New Life”
3. The Wreckers, “Lay Me Down”
4. Gorillaz, “19-2000”
5. Ingrid Michaelson, “Maybe”
6. A Fine Frenzy, “Pinesong”
7. Neko Case, “I’m From Nowhere”
8. Queen, “Radio Ga Ga”
9. Fiona Apple, “Tymps (The Sick in the Head Song)”
10. Shelby Starner, “Anyway”