Found this questionnaire via the Web. Thought it was interesting. As I am such a sucker for questionnaires, I just had to share it.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY (past nicknames can count):
1. My real name.
3. Girl in a Basement.
Yeah, these are it. Just these.
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
2. Mousenomia Tadpole.
3. Girl in a Basement.
Again, these are it.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My hair, when it cooperates.
2. My fingernails, again, when they cooperate.
3. My eyes, I guess. So dark brown, they look black sometimes.
See the next question for more.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Everything else.
I won’t ever be skinny or pretty, so there you go. I mean, I wish, but I won’t be. I appreciate what God has given me in terms of looks, but sometimes I don’t like the way I look.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
I am 1/4 German, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Scottish, and 1/4 English, if you must know – German and English on the father’s side, Scottish and Irish on the mother’s side. Just an FYI.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
Yup. In that order, too.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Fruit juice, whether it be V-8 or orange juice or what.
3. Carmex lip balm.
There are more, of course, but I can’t go a day without those three things.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Sleep shirt.
2. Sleep pants.
In a word, pajamas.
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Neko Case.
3. John Lennon.
So you get one favorite band, female singer, and male singer.
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS:
1. Pharrell, “Just a Cloud Away.”
2. Sophie Green, “Lollipop.”
3. George Harrison, “Someplace Else.”
These are just at the moment. My favorite songs ever? I’ll leave that up to your imagination.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. A guy with a sense of humor.
2. A guy who can tolerate a big family.
3. A guy who likes cats.
Of course, this guy has to love me for who I am first and foremost, but those other points don’t hurt.
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I said my first swear word at age three, in proper context and everything.
2. I won my first writing award when I was in kindergarten.
3. I am a natural blonde – my hair grew darker as I got older; it’s a family trait.
Did you spot the lie? tee hee.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
2. Listening to music.
3. Watching movies.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
Eh. No further comment.
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. An author.
2. A singer.
3. An actress.
Yeah, since I was a kid, those have been the three things I’ve wanted to do.
THREE BOOKS YOU HAVE RECENTLY READ:
1. Sharp Objects, by Gillian Flynn.
2. It’s Kind of a Funny Story, by Ned Vizzini.
3. A Patch of Blue, by Elizabeth Kata.
Good books, all of them. RIP Ned Vizzini.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. London, England.
3. Seattle, Washington.
I know Seattle seems weird, but I’ve just always wanted to go.
THREE KID’S NAMES YOU LIKE:
Don’t tell anyone.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Write a novel.
2. Star in one movie, just to see what it’s like.
3. Write a song.
Working on two of the three right now.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL (or guy):
1. I scream when I see spiders.
2. I worry about the effect of humidity on my hair.
3. I prefer diet soda.
Yeah, I am such a girl.
THREE CELEB IDOLS (or crushes):
1. Amy Adams (idol).
2. Natalie Portman (idol).
3. Nicolas Cage (crush).
In closing, and in keeping with the threes, here are three more angel figurines of mine: