I like surveys and/or questionnaires like this, so here’s another one.
1. What is your middle name?
~ It starts with an ‘R.’ Other than that, I cannot say.
2. How big is your bed?
~ Twin size. Hey, it’s just me.
3.What are you listening to right now?
~ The clacking of the keys on the keyboard as I type this.
4. What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
~ A couple slices of pizza for dinner.
6. Last person you hugged?
~ My mom.
7. How is the weather right now?
~ Cold and snowy, so beautiful!
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
~ My Nana.
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
~ Eyes, then hands. Dunno why with the whole mens’ hands thing.
10. Favorite type of food?
~ I don’t have a favorite type of food. I have a love/hate relationship with food. I can eat anything when I feel like it.
11. Do you want children?
~ Someday, yes.
12. Hair color?
~ My hair is brown, but I’m thinking of coloring it auburn.
13. Do you wear contacts?
~ Nope. Just glasses. I’m not comfortable with the idea of contact lenses.
14. Favorite holiday?
~ Halloween, and not for obvious reasons. It’s hard to explain.
15. Favorite season?
16. Have you ever cried over a love lost?
~ Nope. I don’t think I’ve ever been in love before.
17. Last movie you watched?
~ In theaters, “The Croods.” At home with family, “Despicable Me 2.” In the comfort of my own room, “Next.”
18. What books are you reading?
~ Right now? Julia Cameron’s The Right to Write.
~ My ears are pierced twice. That’s it. But I’ve been thinking about getting them pierced a third time; then I can wear studs, half-hoops, and a main pair of earrings all at once! Dunno. Overkill, you think?
20. Favorite movie?
21. Favorite college football team?
~ I don’t follow college football, but I root for either Wisconsin or Illinois.
22. What were you doing before filling this out?
~ Nothing, really.
25. Favorite animal?
26. Favorite drink?
~ Lots. I like water, Pepsi products, and V8 V-Fusion concord grape raspberry juice. I do not and will not drink alcohol, ever.
27. Favorite flower?
28. Have you ever loved someone?
~ Hard to say.
29. Who would you like to see right now?
~ My dad or my Younger Brother.
30. What color are your bedroom walls?
31. Have you ever fired a gun?
~ No. I’m actually afraid of the kickback – “You’ll shoot your eye out!” But it’s on my ‘bucket list.’
32. Do you like to travel by plane?
~ I’ve only traveled on a plane once before. It’s all right.
33. Right-handed or left-handed?
34. If you could go to any place right now, where would you go?
~ I don’t know. The library.
35. Are you missing someone?
~ Sure. Always.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
~ No, but I’ve often thought about getting one done.
37. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
~ Not really, because there aren’t any good cartoons to watch anymore. But I make it a point to try to catch “Spongebob Squarepants” and/or “Rabbids Invasion” on Nickelodeon on Saturday mornings.
38. Are you hiding something from someone right now?
39. Are you 18?
~ I’m over 18, yes.
40. What is the wallpaper on your cellphone?
~ It’s a dragonfly on a lilypad on a lake.
41. Are you afraid of the dark?
~ Not anymore.
42. Favorite hangout?
~ My room.
43. 3 things you can’t live without?
~ Paper, pencil, and family.
44. Favorite songs?
~ I like lots of music – I can’t narrow it down to just a couple songs. And anyway, I’m keeping ‘all time favorite songs’ to myself for the time being. Just to keep you guessing. =)
45. What are you afraid of?
~ Needles, fire, bees, and losing someone I love.
46. Are you a giver or a taker?
~ A giver.
47. What are your nicknames?
~ Mouse. That’s the only one I can give.
48. What is your dad’s middle name?
~ Starts with an ‘A.’ Other than that, I cannot say.
49. What do you sleep in?
50. Stuck on a deserted island, and can only bring one thing?
~ A notebook and pencil combo.
51. Favorite TV commercial?
~ I like that Nationwide one, with the big baby as the car. That’s cute.
52. First thing you’ll save in a fire?
~ My cat, if I can get a hold of her.
53. What is your favorite color?
54. What are the things you always bring with you?
~ In my miniature bookbag? Notebook and writing utensil, cell phone, wallet, keys, badge (for work), and bus pass.
55. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
~ A writer, actress, or singer.
56. What do you usually do when the alarm turns on?
~ Hit the ‘Snooze’ button, then sleep in for an extra hour. But my alarm clock still goes off every four minutes with this particular ‘Snooze’ feature, so it’s not much of sleeping in. It’s more like, “Okay, I’ll wake up in the next four minutes” for an hour.
57. What color are your bedsheets?
58. Who do you want to meet?
~ Nicolas Cage. *blush*
59. What do you think about before you go to bed?
~ How tomorrow will be better.
And now I’m off to bed. See you later!