We’re snowed in! Well, not really. We got about 6 to 7 inches of snow overnight, and we shoveled off the driveway this morning (as you can see), plus the city snowplows have been by, too. So that’s a good thing.
One thing is for sure – we’ll definitely have a white Christmas!
Here’s a fun questionnaire I found online. Just because I’m sort of bored, and just thought it would be fun to do. Feel free to take this questionnaire yourself, too, and put it on your own blog, if you’re so inclined. Let me know if you do.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
~ ‘Ehh….it’s the weekend.’ I have grown into my looks, both physically and mentally. Not that I’m vain, because I will never be pretty, but I guess I’m not all bad.
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
~ Four or five pennies. I really don’t carry cash anymore.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
~ Floor, shore, gore, more, bore, your, lore, core, wore. There, that’s off the top of my head.
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
~ No one in particular. I think it was a sales call, because when I Googled the number, I could tell it was an automated number.
5. What is your favorite ringtone on your phone?
~ My default ringtone, which is the synth riff from Rush’s song “Tom Sawyer.” Coolest ringtone on the face of the earth.
6. What are you wearing right now?
~ Clothes. Specifically, undergarments, a blue sweatshirt, grey sweatpants, and black soccer-type socks. Hey, it’s still the weekend.
7. Do you label yourself?
~ No, not anymore. If I think about it, I don’t think I ever did.
8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
~ My tennis shoes and winter boots are both a brand called So. My work shoes are Dana Buchman. And my pair of sandals are the Chaps brand. I bought all my shoes at Kohl’s, if you must know.
9. Bright or dark room?
~ Depends on how I feel. I like both. If I’m awake and happy, I like bright. If I’m sleeping or ill or sad, I prefer dark.
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
~ Don’t know. Never met. I just copied and pasted the questions, and answered them myself.
11. What does your watch look like?
~ I have two watches. One is a Carriage watch, which looks like a big red cuff with a watch in the center, and I wear that most of the week. The other is my casual-Friday-and-weekend pink Happy Bunny watch which reads:
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
~ It was a text message from my place of employment, received Friday morning, saying the office would open one hour later than usual due to the freezing rain.
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
15. Who told you he/she loved you last? (Please exclude spouse, family, children.)
~ No one, outside of family.
16. Last furry thing you touched?
~ My cat’s fur, when I petted her head.
17. Favourite age you have been so far?
18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
~ “I’ll be right back,” to my mom when I came upstairs to use my computer. And yet, here I still am….
19. The last song you listened to?
~ “Silhouette,” by Unfinished Thought.
20. Where did you live in 1987?
21. Are you jealous of anyone?
~ Nope. Jealousy is bad.
22. Is anyone jealous of you?
~ Not that I know of.
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
~ Notebook, writing utensil, and clothes.
24. What’s your favourite town/city?
~ I like small towns as opposed to big cities. Yet I live in a relatively big city now, but I love the small town(s) where my grandparents live.
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
~ Long time ago, when I was a kid. It was a class assignment, if I remember correctly. My letter wasn’t published, either, so.
26. Can you change the oil on a car?
~ No, but I could learn to. I’d have to, when I learn to drive.
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
~ My first crush was a boy named Matt Wolf, my seventh grade year of school. Last I heard, he was well on his way to becoming class valedictorian; that news was quite a while ago. Go figure.
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
~ My right wrist. Well, we shoveled the driveway this morning, and I hurt my wrist doing so (tendonitis, remember?)
29. What is your current desktop picture?
~ This. Because I’m such a Gir fan.
30. Have you been burnt by love?
~ That would requite having been in love before, and I haven’t been, so no.
So, that was fun!