I’ve been such a bad blogger! I’m so sorry for the lack of posts lately! Things just got away from me. I’m not trying to make any excuses or anything – things literally just got away from me.
But not in a bad way.
Guitar lessons are going really well – I’m getting that muscle memory when it comes to playing chords. Voice lessons are similarly going well – Cindy says it’s time to really start singing, so. Work is going well – I celebrated my six-month anniversary with the current company this past week.
So overall, things are looking up.
John has nominated me for a ‘Most Influential Blogger’ Award!
It’s actually quite humbling to be nominated, especially as John is so influential to me. He still makes me think, and I believe in him and I always hope for the best for him, no matter what.
Once again, in following The Eye-Dancers’ example, if you are a follower of mine, consider yourself nominated for this award. Or, if you like, you can just answer the questions I pose in comments. That’s fine, too.
So I have to answer John’s seven questions, and then ask seven of my own.
Okay. Here goes.
My answers to John’s seven questions:
1. If you could create your planet what would it be like and what would happen there and what would it be like?
~ I know from space, it would look blue, so there would be a lot of water, because I like water. But there would also be land, of course. There would be four distinct seasons – spring, summer, fall, and winter – because I couldn’t do without four seasons, and the weather would be normal for each season. As to what would happen there, well, life would happen there. I’m not saying it would be a perfect utopia, but there hopefully wouldn’t be any major wars. Everyone would be equal and everyone would get along (for the most part), and there wouldn’t be any class system or money or politics or anything negative like that. It would just be life.
2. If you could have one experience you have not yet had, what would it be?
~ I’d like to be an actress in a movie. Just once. Just to know what it’s like, and to maybe make a difference of some kind with the performance.
3. Have you ever had sex on a train?
~ Nope. I know, I’m so darn boring!
4. Have you ever deliberately hurt yourself?
~ I won’t lie. Yes, I have, years and years ago. But that’s all I’d like to say about that right now.
5. What is the last song you listened to?
~ “Who’s To Say” by Vanessa Carlton. It’s from her 2004 album “Harmonium.” Here it is:
It was actually story-related, why I listened to it. I’m still singing it to myself, even as I type this. And, bonus, it is a song I want to learn to sing and play on guitar one day. Might be interesting.
6. If you could meet one person you have been blogging and responding to who would you choose to meet, and would you want to meet face to face or just on the phone?
~ There are several people – Caterina, John, Seb, Gabbie, Colleen, Olivia RT, Brea, Emmabung, and Mckenzie, among others. I’d like to meet them all face to face. Which I realize could be problematic for some, but, you know, it’s still a nice thought.
7. Do you like tattoos?
~ Yes. I’ve actually been thinking about getting one done myself, but I’m just not brave enough, and you couldn’t get me drunk to do it, either.
My seven questions to you:
I might have asked some of these before, but still….
1. What is the dumbest thing you’ve ever encountered? It could be something somebody did or said, something you read, or even a stupid sign you’ve seen posted, just as some examples.
2. What kind of car would you drive, if money were no object?
3. What do you believe makes someone successful?
4. What’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever donned or seen someone else don?
5. Do you like sitting right in front of the screen at a movie theater, or in the very back?
6. What’s the most vivid dream you’ve ever had?
7. What do you believe in?
I do still have one more blog award to answer to and that’s an award, in a roundabout way, from The Eye-Dancers. It’s the ABC (Awesome Blog Content) Award, but it’s just taking longer than I thought to get that all together. But I will have it up soon, no fear!