Feeling semi-talkative. So here’s 39 questions I felt like answering.
And keep watching this space. Tomorrow will be good.
1. What you want to be?
~ Either an author, actress, or singer.
2. What am you wearing right now?
3. Your last night out in detail?
~ I haven’t really had a night out in a while. I have days out, or evenings out, but no nights out for a while. Which is fine – I’m definitely not complaining!
4. First thing you thought about this morning?
~ “Oh boy, another day, another headache” a la the Muppaphone. I sense a Friday Funny coming on!
5. Have you ever wished on a shooting star?
~ All the time.
6. Your longest relationship and who it was with?
~ My longest relationship has been just about seven months now, and it’s been with Johnny.
7. What your last text message says?
~ “Aiight cool.” From Younger Brother. And yes, he did say ‘aiight.’
8. What kind of person attracts you?
~ I’m dating that kind of person. Someone who can make me laugh, who likes me for who I am, who likes various kinds of music, and who likes cats.
9. Is it hard to make you laugh?
10. Do you act differently around the person you like?
~ I had this discussion with him. Sometimes it feels like I’m two different people – one with my family and one with everyone else, including Johnny. Eh, it’s hard to explain.
11. Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you?
~ Yes, because he’s my boyfriend.
12. What’s stopping you from going for the person you like?
~ N/A, because I’m with someone.
13. Who would you like to see right now?
~ Johnny. Gina. Younger Brother. Dad.
14. Are you missing someone?
~ Johnny. Gina. Younger Brother. Dad. Cousin Melissa.
15. What you find attractive in boys/girls?
~ What do I find attractive in boys? Physically, eyes first, then hands. Mentally, personality and sense of humor. Emotionally, well, if they can be emotional, that’s a good thing.
16. Do you drink?
~ Not alcohol. I drink water regularly now.
17. Is there anyone who doesn’t like you because of something you did?
~ Gosh, I sure hope not.
18. The one person whose arms you’d like to be in?
19. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
20. If you’ve done something you regretted very much?
~ No. I’ve done nothing I regret.
21. What was the last party you went to, and when will the next be?
~ I haven’t been to a party in a while. I couldn’t tell you when the next one would be.
22. The last time you felt jealous, and why?
~ I haven’t been jealous. Envious, perhaps, and perhaps it was because of my cousin Gina, because she was so happy, being newlywed. But jealous – no, I haven’t been. Not that I know of.
23. Last person you hugged?
~ My mom, just to say good night.
24. Your last kiss?
~ Was with Johnny.
25. What you wear to bed?
~ Pajamas. Currently, it’s my Minion shirt and a pair of shorts.
26. Your current relationship; if single, discuss how single life is?
~ My current relationship is going really well. I really like Johnny a lot; he’s sweet and funny and nice and really understanding. I appreciate that we can be open with each other. I am much happier in a relationship than I was single, so.
27. Picture of yourself?
Despite evidence to the contrary, I really hate selfies….well, at least when I take them on my phone. Which I did, in the photo above. My phone doesn’t do selfies right at all.
28. Have you ever been deeply in love with someone?
~ Not yet.
29. The reason behind your last break up?
~ That would require having broken up first, which I have never done, so.
30. The last compliment that you’ve received?
~ That I’m beautiful. From you know who. He likes me for me. That’s the best ongoing compliment I could have ever received.
31. Your favorite actors/actresses?
~ Favorite actresses include Sissy Spacek, Natalie Portman, Amy Adams, Kate Winslet, and Audrey Hepburn. Favorite actors include Brad Dourif, Ian McKellen, Alan Rickman, and Daniel Day-Lewis.
32. Celebrity crush?
~ Nicolas Cage, still. And Tim Curry, always.
33. Your favorite book?
~ The Language of Goldfish by Zibby O’Neal. And then Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen. And then anything by Sylvia Plath or Sarah Vowell. There. Cover all the bases.
34. A famous person you’ve been compared to?
~ I haven’t been. I’d feel sorry for the famous person.
35. The best thing that has happened to you this week?
~ Being with Johnny.
36. Do you believe in abortion?
~ Yes. And let that be the end of that discussion, please and thank you.
37. What your last text message says?
~ “Aiight cool.” From Younger Brother. And why is this question on here twice? Did you notice?
38. Something you’re currently worried about?
~ Nothing, really. Or just piddling insignificant things, like what I’ll wear tomorrow. Nothing really huge is on my mind.
39. Your own question that you want others to answer?
~ If time flies, why can’t people? I figure there’d be a lot of creative answers to that one.
Feeling quite happy, though, despite the humidity.
Like I said, keep watching this space. I have goodness coming tomorrow….